Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Learning....

I FIT ! there it was in black and white..ME..well, my faith, my interest; Paganism. I was in deep now..I recall checking out every book I could and even going to libraries in neighboring cities to see what they had..

First definition...I read was "Earth dweller" Heathen...what?

What I gathered from over 50 books was Paganism is a broad term , really tuned to each persons own interpretation..and that's the whole theory behind it. They can give you a broad spectrum definition, but being a "Pagan" means you define it to fit yourself..while feeling like you're ALL the definitions..
( that was hard to understand right) meaning..Paganism is a SOUL felt way of being..its a natural state of who you are.

For..written and black and white definition go here http://isle-of-avalon.com/pagan.htm

To me, Paganism is a way of being, its not something I decided to be, IT decided to be me...
it is everything who I am, I love all things that live, I 100% believe that the Christian 'God" was one of the many Deities ( Gods and Goddesses) followers, and he was given the task of creating life on this planet (earth) before he was given  eternal life as a deity ~ and so it began..life on earth.....


There is so much more about Paganism and about my faith .....to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment